To realize the vision in the long run, "The Samaja" takes as its Mission:
1. To bring to the people impartial, unbiased, truthful, timely and up-to-date news and views.
2. To project the basic issues of the State of Orissa and its people.
3. To expand into the unexplored rural and urban areas.
4. To cater to the preferences of the readers without compromising ethics and human values.
5. To expand its business in the related sectors of media and journalism.
6.To sensitize the political and social leadership on the important issues of the State andconcerning its people and the natural environment, thus helping in the formation of healthy,informed opinion in the Society.
7. To create an atmosphere of fundamental human value in conformity with the tenets of theConstitution of India.